`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection

Wow, Ricky Williams 34!!! I had no idea your Benson collection was this impressive. I love it! He's really grown on me. I fought it at first, but he's really turned himself into a nice powerback for the Bengals.
I also dig the Earl Campbell jersey auto card!! I can't believe it has a game worn Texas jersey. There can't be many of those out there.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Wow, Ricky Williams 34!!! I had no idea your Benson collection was this impressive. I love it! He's really grown on me. I fought it at first, but he's really turned himself into a nice powerback for the Bengals.
I also dig the Earl Campbell jersey auto card!! I can't believe it has a game worn Texas jersey. There can't be many of those out there.

Thanks NineOf! I like my Benson's too! I don't think there are too many Campbell's with the Texas jersey. There's one other Campbell auto that I'd like to get and then I feel pretty darn happy with what I have. Well, two others, but one of them is /4 and my buddy isn't giving it up.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Great looking autos with some very Yummy pieces. Me likey
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

This collection is awesome and I always enjoy looking at it!! Keep it up!
Collecting Mike Pouncey
[Image: mpbanner.jpg]

That Player Timeline Benson card is sweet (nice and clean), and you gotta love the patch on the Absolute (and both of the TOT's too!)

Holy cow! Look how big Campbell's pads are! LOL!
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

Thanks for stopping by everyone!  Campbell's pads are HUGE! Good thing we're made some technological changes since then, eh?? LOL

Here comes a few more...

<font color=orange><b>Continuing on with the Texas autos...
Who doesn't like a Contenders Rookie Ticket??
[Image: img499.jpg]

Some more of this guy! Score Red Zone /25
[Image: img500.jpg]

R&S College Logo Patch /10
[Image: img501.jpg]

[Image: img502.jpg]

Really like this kid. Don't really know why, but I've been picking up quite a bit of his stuff...
Bowman /99,  Sterling Xfractor /5, Certified /349....and that one on the bottom right?? Oh yeah, it's my 2nd Cosby 1/1!!  Smile  So Mik, if Salem ever gets tired of hers, she knows where to trade it!!!
[Image: img503.jpg]

Press Pass Legends Saturday Sigs and "Hook 'Em" inscription, Classics auto /100, Auto/Patch 6/10! Jersey number!
[Image: img504.jpg]

Certified jersey/auto /10, Elite Status /24, Gridiron Kings /25, Finest /99
[Image: img505.jpg]

Threads auto /149 (Thank you PhoenixRising34 for the freebie!!), Platinum auto /10, Limited 1/5, Gridiron Graphs /25
[Image: img506.jpg]

Think that's enough for tonight!! Hope you enjoy!!

HOOK'EM HORNS!!</font color=orange></b>

Love it, love it, love it!!!  Alma mater - what a great way to collect!
My PC: [url]http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e299/kickstand54/PC%20-%20NFT/[/ur
l]
Trade/Sale Bucket: [url]http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e299/kickstand54/Sa
le%20or%20Trade/[/url]

Great update. Loving the low number autos.
I am sure if she ever does get tired of that one she will know the right person to offer it to. Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Great update, Ricky Williams 34! I'm really digging all the Quan Cosby cards! With the passing of Henry, he's getting some good looks at receiver. He's not big and not overly fast, but the guy can make plays. He's one of those players that I hope sticks on the team for a while.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.