`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
The Official Freebie Show Off Thread Is Here!!! Post Your Freebies Here!!!

RE: The Official August Freebie Month Show Off Thread Is Here!!!
(08-21-2011, 11:57 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: and maybe the other 50% I could use??!! LOL
maybe a couple, i know who ya like. and dont forget, we will compare dups soon.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

(08-21-2011, 12:04 PM)420ramsfan Wrote: maybe a couple, i know who ya like. and dont forget, we will compare dups soon.
Yep!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

still some amazing stuff going out!! glad to see it all!!

I owe a thanks to budmademewizer & biglump for some great freebies. Will get scans up sooner or later.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Great stuff everyone!! Cant wait to see those Scans Deuce!

Giantfan270! Mailed out Monday morning, Hope you enjoy the cards!!!

(08-21-2011, 11:53 AM)420ramsfan Wrote: ok, ok, get a room already (lmao) hey cybertrenz, ive been expecting your pack but just wasnt sure if this was you, or another "surprise" ive been looking for. so if you are playing field sportscards, thanx a million! 50% into my pc aint a bad ratio of haves to wants, cool runnins... j
no bud...thats not me but i did reuse mailers....i did send you a lot of rams cards thou.....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Everyone just has gotten some great stuff. wished i had joined in. I would have taken any of jerseys and autos that you normally cant give away . Maybe next year for me. I was too busy to mail out this year. And would feel bad if i got something and couldnt return the favor. Great stuff everyones getting though. Even some sick stuff. Keep sharing. August almost over!

(08-24-2011, 07:06 AM)giantsfan Wrote: Everyone just has gotten some great stuff. wished i had joined in. I would have taken any of jerseys and autos that you normally cant give away . Maybe next year for me. I was too busy to mail out this year. And would feel bad if i got something and couldnt return the favor. Great stuff everyones getting though. Even some sick stuff. Keep sharing. August almost over!
It is all month long.....there is still time.....I just got a bunch of peoples addresses and sent some stuff out...didn't ask or get asked, just jumped on it myself....always nice to help fellow collectors out when I can...doesn't even matter if I get anything back because it wasn't stuff I was gonna really miss cause it was just sitting there in piles.....(0:
Sure some of it probably could have been traded but thought it would BE better to try and bring some smiles to peoples faces unexpectedly ......from the responses I did get back it seemed like it worked
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Thanks Cyber! I know for me, I had a big smile!!!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]