`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New price listings..information please

RE: New price listings..information please
Without reading 18 pages, is there a process for reporting unpriced sets?

I am sitting on a few that are missing prices and it drives me crazy!
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

(04-11-2023, 02:47 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: Without reading 18 pages, is there a process for  reporting unpriced sets?

You can contact Brian Fleischer

He is the one who responds to the requests.

They are behind due to labor shortage..so they say..lots of sets released at the end of the year and lots of parallels etc is what he says..

Topps Chrome Black had a good portion priced today so that was very welcome.

Finish that off and get me the gold mirror variations and I'm not even sure I have anything currently to complain about...

(04-11-2023, 03:45 PM)anonymous_1639511866 Wrote: Topps Chrome Black had a good portion priced today so that was very welcome.

Finish that off and get me the gold mirror variations and I'm not even sure I have anything currently to complain about...
Uh, oh.  A customer without a complaint is like a BBQ without the sauce...dry and boring.  Lol

Why is 2021 Bowman Draft 1st Edition not priced? LOL! Coming up on 2 years!?!?!?

(04-12-2023, 09:10 AM)wnclark22@outlook.com Wrote: Why is 2021 Bowman Draft 1st Edition not priced? LOL! Coming up on 2 years!?!?!?
I have seen others mention the 1st Edition sets before.  That makes no sense that they would have any reason not to price.

(04-11-2023, 02:47 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: Without reading 18 pages, is there a process for  reporting unpriced sets?

I don't get why folks continue to post here about this topic.

Beckett will get to it when they get to it, as maddening as that is.

(04-12-2023, 11:55 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I don't get why folks continue to post here about this topic.

It's called venting. Makes me feel better.

(04-12-2023, 12:55 PM)wnclark22@outlook.com Wrote: It's called venting. Makes me feel better.
Fair enough, LOL

(04-12-2023, 11:55 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I don't get why folks continue to post here about this topic.

Are you kidding, RJ?!  Aren't you the guy that has posted at least 50 times about Doosh Bay and greedy guys with Cheetos fingers??!  And now you wonder why this post continues?  Dazed and confused.