`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yikes, Elite Black Box....

RE: Yikes, Elite Black Box....
I'll keep them, I will look into it and let you know!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(09-15-2011, 02:51 PM)htowntigger Wrote: I'll keep them, I will look into it and let you know!
Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(09-15-2011, 11:51 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: i do think this product is over priced but the designs are pretty good, and decent hit on the usa auto of dumars, dan the man auto, and bird gu's. its just hard nowadays, a 250 product and you got a few nice hits but would only be able to recoup a 1/4-1/5 of your money, but the usa autos have been selling good at least. i doubt ill try a box of this until it comes down to $150, keeping my fingers crossed on that though.
I guess that's why I wasn't very impressed with the product. I know that Dumars does well on ebay. We'll see if it goes down, think it shouldn't be more than $200. I was wondering if it was Panini's attempt at UD Black... which was really awesome!

I absolutely LOVE the look of these cards though. What would something like that Dumars go for?
Collecting:
Detroit Pistons
Greg Monroe
Jonas Jerebko
Austin Daye
Terrico White
89-90 Championship Teams
[Image: Sig01.jpg]

(09-15-2011, 03:44 PM)Joshua92 Wrote: I absolutely LOVE the look of these cards though. What would something like that Dumars go for?
I think there is one on ebay now that I'm looking at.

WOW. I really thought this product would be the "redemption" (no pun intended) of Pannini. My favorite cards ever are UD black, and I thought this may be my next. I know its all a gamble, and there are good boxes out there, my problem is, Pannini knows how much they are gonna retail this product for, so why cant they make every box worth the money. Not saying there should be a Durant auto in every box but there should be something there to leave you wanting another box. Not have you not want another ever again. The flags may be cool to some but to me its just another manufactured piece of junk that has nothing to do with the player or league. They could put a boyscout patch on it and it would mean just as much.....nothing.
I mean really! Even those jersey cards are kind of generic and cheesy. Looks like the jersey cards you get in cheap retail boxes. just a square with a small swatch really? $250 a box? Really? c'mon Pannini.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Hmm, if it's the one I'm looking at right now, I'm ok with that price. Smile I mean, I won't be able to get the one that's currently out there, but I hope it doesn't go much higher. Smile
What is the Dantley numbered to?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Looking back at the product... I think I like these cards.. especially the base. But at $250/pack... not worth it. Hoping the price goes down to somewhere around $150, then I might think about picking one up...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Maybe ouch on the price/Value, but you got some NBA legends there in Bird, Dumars, Dantley and English... any true fan of the game would be happy with that.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

UHHHH. Im a true fan, and if I wanted those players cards, I could pick them up for about $50 on the bay and be a lot happier than blowing $250.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]