Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yikes, Elite Black Box....

Yikes, Elite Black Box....
[Image: BlackBox.jpg]

Oh, and I got a Redemption Card for a Dan Majerle auto
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: Yikes, Elite Black Box....
ouch... hope that didn't set you back too much.

(09-15-2011, 09:29 AM)folkertino Wrote: ouch... hope that didn't set you back too much.
Not at all impressed... $250 a box, you would think something better... Oh well, Panini for you!

Yeah a little pricey for what you got, but I do like the flag patches though.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

you got a box xtreme..(jason) would love. the design of them looks ok.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(09-15-2011, 11:23 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: you got a box xtreme..(jason) would love. the design of them looks ok.
That's funny, a lot of my recent boxes are very Pistons heavy, if he's getting Thunder heavy boxes, We will need to have a talk : P

i do think this product is over priced but the designs are pretty good, and decent hit on the usa auto of dumars, dan the man auto, and bird gu's. its just hard nowadays, a 250 product and you got a few nice hits but would only be able to recoup a 1/4-1/5 of your money, but the usa autos have been selling good at least. i doubt ill try a box of this until it comes down to $150, keeping my fingers crossed on that though.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HOLD ONTO THOSE CARDS FOR A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to try and come up with some funds for them. I haven't bought any boxes lately so I don't have any Thunder that you could even come close to wanting for those. I'm just starting to sell some of my cards and am HOPING that if I don't get the money in overtime, that I'll get it through Sales. Can you think of a price you'd take for both? Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

another product for me to stay away from... can't afford $200 for a few cards... too much of a gamble..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Is this a 2010-11 or 2011-12 product? Are they even putting out 11-12 because of the lockout?

[Image: Nick.jpg]