`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Max Kepler PC - newbies from June at #196

RE: Max Kepler PC - May 17th additions (#193)
Cell Phone Safety?!?! Is that some local new baseball card company? Smile
I'm kinda wondering how many hoops they needed to jump through to put out a licensed card product without violating the Topps exclusive? I know they're just a local municipal thing, and they're not a card company ... but still? Nice MK pickups, Jared!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-19-2017, 07:01 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Cell Phone Safety?!?! Is that some local new baseball card company? Smile
I'm kinda wondering how many hoops they needed to jump through to put out a licensed card product without violating the Topps exclusive? I know they're just a local municipal thing, and they're not a card company ... but still? Nice MK pickups, Jared!
Maybe something to do with it being a stadium giveaway sponsored by a "non-profit?" Not positive on that, but it would make sense.

The market is drying up so I'm happy little pieces like these are showing up. Also happy with the values of the 2010 BC - they took a nice little jump once the season started.
Kepler

'16 A&G Gold 5x7 /10
[Image: 20170617_183728_zpsli66so8t.jpg]

2016 Immaculate Collection Immaculate Autograph Triple Materials Red /10
[Image: 20170617_183706_zpsgcrvg9ky.jpg]

Finest base auto, '16 Orange Chrome /25, '16 Optic Carolina Blue auto /35 (basically a throw-in with the orange)
[Image: 20170617_183652_zpsd8yerh0t.jpg]
Kepler