`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it worth the money to trade here?

RE: Is it worth the money to trade here?
I'm still active

Capsharp Wrote:I'm still deciding whether to join or not by paying! So far it seems a legit marketplace to trade. Thanks for the helpful comments guys.
Yes, it's a good site with mostly reputable members, and very easy to spot the doosh bags.

(10-15-2020, 05:59 PM)OrrtoBourque Wrote: I started adding cards to the org so I can start trading on this site, but I am not sure if I want to spend money on the org to go over 100 cards or on the opg. How many of you guys are actively trading on here?
Highly active and willing to trade.  I have many set needs as well as looking for anything Mario Lemieux I don't have and willing to look through traders to make trades happen.

On the flip side, I spend a lot of time looking through cards for people that appear to be active only to be left hanging. The courtesy of letting you know they aren't interested is completely lost on some.  Happy to share list of good and bad communicators with you through private channels.

Would be great if they instituted the free ORG and trade for 100 items or less.

I made 250+ trades with a 5.0 rating just by rotating my "stock" based on who people were asking for.

Example, if someone was looking for Griffey, I'd load a dozen or so, then when that trade was over if I needed space I would delete as necessary.

I picked up some amazing cards that way.

I use to trade here years ago. Just opened my account again today. So many cards to add to my collection here. I part of me wants to start trading again and part of me wants to sell off a lot of stuff
Collecting: Carey Price, Saku Koivu, Habs Inks

Photobucket:http://s579.photobuc
ket.com/albums/ss233/habby985/Carey%20Price/

I would definitely sign up if people were still trading. I paid a couple months sent a couple trades never got responses. I probably have some now that I'm not paying but can't see.
121623469-10222379832098571-7865154471714354335-o

Collecting Alex Tuch 493/839 58% 491/644 76% non 1/1
I can Only Ship Wednesdays and Thursdays

Been trading here since before they invented Organize and still here -- always looking for interesting Wash Caps stuff