`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Target actually has blasters online (update 01/19)

RE: Target actually has blasters online (update 08/23)
The Target I go to the most (by which I mean hardly at all) is reasonably stocked with blasters and megas, though packs leaves something to be desired. I did get a Prestige 30-card pack and a 10-card pack, which ended up having 11 cards in it, I think. Didn't pull anything significant, though I did get a Shaq Thompson base (Panthers).
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(01-02-2024, 08:05 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: and a 10-card pack, which ended up having 11 cards in it, I think.
Winning!!!!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

+1

(see what I did there)

Stopped by Target yesterday (had to get some things) - the football offerings were down to Prestige Megas and blasters (apparently even the DBN has learned to steer clear of Prestige Megas), Prizm Draft Blasters and megas (nice but overpriced), Select Draft Megas and Blasters (have more interest than the Prizm because the Select retail are an exclusive parallel color and thus different than the hobby base but still overpriced). Contenders Draft blasters, and Donruss complete sets - left it all on the shelf since I was hoping to find some Sage blasters since the one Sage blaster I opened so far was pretty good (projected Day 2 pick, 2 NIL wide receivers)

We have one mixer box of hockey

Updated with Donruss factory set.

(01-19-2024, 03:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: We have one mixer box of hockey
Which I bought … actually a pretty decent value for $17.99 … eight legit recent UD packs including two fat packs, plus a “bonus item” which turned out to be two MVP blue foil facsimile autos of a guy on the Hurricanes as well as Lucas Raymond for my Detroit PC.

So my Target as of this writing literally has zero cards at the moment, hasn’t been this lame since the Rise of the DBN in 2020-21.

RE: Target actually has blasters online (update 01/19)
My Target is a bit better, but still not much. Finally saw some Donruss value packs yesterday, but since I bought the Factory set not buying anymore of those. Still have never seen blasters or megas. They probably get bought up by all the idiots that are Downtown chasing. I don't expect to see any Prizm as well. Would probably only be interested in the value packs. They seem like pretty good value (7 Vets, 1 RC, 1 Silver, 2 Green, 3 RW&B, 1 Insert).

I did grab 2 blasters of 2024 Sage. Never heard of 90% of the players, but nice cards and price.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

I wonder if 2024 draft producers CT’s are just going to be the same guys we’ve seen the last couple of years.

Don’t know how many more Tyler Van Dyke cards I need in a U of Miami uniform, you know what I mean?

Stopped by local Target - Prizm blasters and Sage Low appeared - as did some multipacks in a tin with Christian McCaffery on them - given that as I walked by the card section on the way out I saw some DBN foot soldier or collector who likes to vaporize their money for little return (Prizm retail is brutal) with a basket full of Prizm blasters I passed up what was likely my one chance to get Prizm blasters in the store