`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Target actually has blasters online (update 01/19)

RE: Target actually has blasters online (update 01/19)
(01-22-2024, 01:32 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I saw some DBN foot soldier or collector who likes to vaporize their money for little return (Prizm retail is brutal) with a basket full of Prizm blasters I passed up what was likely my one chance to get Prizm blasters in the store
Congrats on saving your money! Now go buy the nicest Prizm CJ Stroud card you can find for $30 and seal the victory Smile

Stopped by a different Target than normal to get some things - they still had the Chronicles Draft Picks value packs which are always great value - I got three, one of which had four different Anthony Richardson cards for my Gators collection and an autograph of someone who played quarterback for Illinois before Tommy Devito and now works as a wealth manager. Yes, it was a 2032 Prizm auto. Other big highlight was a C.J. Stroud Classics chrome - those are very nice looking cards - more cards than a blaster for less money and every time I've gotten three I've gotten an auto. And the DBN just lets them languish on the shelves

(01-23-2024, 11:48 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Stopped by a different Target than normal to get some things - they still had the Chronicles Draft Picks value packs which are always great value - I got three, one of which had four different Anthony Richardson cards for my Gators collection and an autograph of someone who played quarterback for Illinois before Tommy Devito and now works as a wealth manager.  Yes, it was a 2032 Prizm auto.  Other big highlight was a C.J. Stroud Classics chrome - those are very nice looking cards - more cards than a blaster for less money and every time I've gotten three I've gotten an auto.  And the DBN just lets them languish on the shelves
I too like Chronicles in all sports, really enjoy the variety and you always feel like you’re going to pull “something”

(01-24-2024, 02:03 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I too like Chronicles in all sports, really enjoy the variety and you always feel like you’re going to pull “something”
I love those value packs because they seem to be the best current 2023 deal since I'm consistently getting an autograph every time I get a trio

With the Lions' 5-man rookie class this year I have really enjoyed 2023 products in general.

New online offerings at Target

Absolute - https://www.target.com/p/2023-panini-nfl...nk=sametab

Prizm multipack - https://www.target.com/p/2023-panini-nfl...nk=sametab

And something actually worth buying - 2024 Sage - https://www.target.com/p/2024-sage-low-s...nk=sametab

Stopped by Target today to pick up some stuff i needed - checked out the card section to see what was there - there was one Jumbo Pack of Prizm football - normally I'd buy it (last pack rule) but the pack looked like it had been run over by a shopping cart - or more likely abused by a pack searcher. Given how the pack looked, I suspected that the cards were damaged so I left the pack

there was also a huge number of Donruss Basketball jumbo boxes - I thought about it since I like Donruss, but passed since it's no longer so difficult to find any cards to buy that I'm buying boxes of products I like in sports outside of my collecting interest just to have somethin to open and I had nothing else to spend the money on

Solid restraint!

(02-21-2024, 10:39 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Solid restraint!
It's a lot easier to pass things up when they are individual packs that look like they have been run over by a shopping cart.

Went to meijer and the DBN was strong. I’m beginning to lose my faith in humanity
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears