`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Customs

RE: 2022 Customs
(02-01-2022, 10:35 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: The Montgomery and Donalds look very good - obviously, the Montgomery is my favorite

Thanks!  Been hearing pundits call for trading Montgomery and draft a "cheaper" option.  I don't think the Bears will get more than they got for Jordan Howard and Montgomery still has a year left.  Might as well let it.  Bears have a lot of holes and another depleted draft pick cabinet.

(02-01-2022, 11:30 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: I was thinking more color around the player and it fades to monochrome the further away from the player a point on the card is.

Nice job on the Montgomery and Donald, I like the black-and-white Kyler being sacked by Donald.
Thank you!  I wanted to try and get additional players in a shot but have them grayed out.  I'll try your suggestion when I come back around to these.  Decided to try something different.  Definitely not TTM/autograph-ready but might be a template option for clients to choose from..

That's pretty sleek. Looks like something out of Chronicles to me, but I'm not sure what brand. Maybe Donruss? Classics? I like the no-first-name part of it.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(02-06-2022, 10:38 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: That's pretty sleek. Looks like something out of Chronicles to me, but I'm not sure what brand. Maybe Donruss? Classics? I like the no-first-name part of it.
Looks like an insert you would have seen in a base Topps set to me

Thanks for the feedback, pretty cool it's got the vibe of an insert. I saw 2021 Panini XR Vintage Moments and really liked the curved rectangle and drop shadow and wanted to do something inspired around that. If this card would be printed, it would have silver shimmer effect similar to 1995 Upper Deck Collector's Choice Platinum with a silver foil around the curved rectangle.

I made some new ones from rookie training camp based on all the Bears draft picks.  Here's 3 of them as a sample.

[Image: johnson.jpg]

[Image: sewell.jpg]

[Image: wright.jpg]

Nice Gem Fire Custom Bangers!

What kind of helmets are those? I see NFL Padded Practice Helmets Used cards in the near future!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]