`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find my order on my account

RE: Can't find my order on my account
(11-03-2022, 06:40 AM)AbotsX Wrote: I'm in the same situation but worse...
Order pay without logging into my customer area, they have received the cards since October 18, after several emails I am told that they are in the safe.. and since then no news, no info on my customer area, chosen processing time of "20-30 business days" so it's been 16 days, I guess by next week I'll have some news.
I will come here to report the information.
Two beautiful black label candidate cards... in full stress haha.
I don't get it.. Its like a black box.. I've sent multiple messages to CS to at least understand when I'll hear things or when i'll get some information and i get zip back aside from "We have recieved your cards".. 

There is no info on the website to help communicate the process etc or what to even expect. 

I log into the "my order" area and it shows that i've paid my invoice.. which i suppose is good.. but my cards have been there over a week and they don't even show as received. 
I'd just like to know when I can expect to even hear anything about my cards without having to post in a forum on the site and have folks who don't even work for them talk me off a ledge.. lol..

This morning, I am asked for the third time for the tracking number and the order form.. Whereas 10 days ago I was told that my order was in the safe.. it is very scary.
Order pay in bussiness 20/30 days, there are 9 days left for the order to be processed and I am asked for help to find it? at $150 for both cards I hope for compensation or the black label haha

(05-31-2022, 08:34 AM)BlendingUnit Wrote: Wanted to check the status of my order but I dont see it anywhere on my account. Any help would be greatly appreciated
It’s only been over just a month for me and aside from them saying they’ve received it I’ve gotten zero updates and all of my emails are just ignored. This is my first grading experience and it’s been awful. I will absolutely not be grading with this company again. Hopefully you get your cards though

I didn't even get an email that they received my first order. The second I did. Neither show in my orders. The expedited one is supposed to arrive today already graded, still doesn't show in my orders. Contacted customer service about the other one as I don't even have confirmation of receipt. This makes me extremely nervous trusting Beckett with that much money when I don't have any way to track what's going on.