`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Active Traders

RE: Looking for Active Traders
Ready to trade if anyone wants to send offers.
121623469-10222379832098571-7865154471714354335-o

Collecting Alex Tuch 493/839 58% 491/644 76% non 1/1
I can Only Ship Wednesdays and Thursdays

I'm up for trading.
Traders:
References:

Just added 22-23 UD series 2 wants and traders.

(12-06-2022, 03:26 PM)lbarto Wrote: Hi everyone,

I have never posted before and hope I am going about this correctly.  I have been on Beckett for some time and have a 5.00 feedback rating.  I am tired of spending my time sending offers to people only to have them just ignore me.  I have many set wants from the 70s to current.  I am always looking anything Mario Lemieux that I don't have.  I am looking for nice starter sets of vintage stuff if you are willing to trade it for newer stuff.  I have a few sets that I need 1 card for and most are common, base set cards.  I'd love to put some of those to rest.

I still have a few thousand base cards from 90s sets that I have yet to add to my traders.  If you have specific needs, PLMK and I will jump on them for you.

I consider myself pretty easy to trade with as I will consider taking cards I can use for a few friends to help make a trade.  if not interested, I promise to at least communicate that to you.

PLEASE check my stuff out and send me some trade offers.

Many thanks, Larry
I've added tons of new traders from 22-23 UD & Artifacts, 21-22 Metal & Allure, and 100s from a massive lot I bought.  The Cup, Dominion, BD, 16-17 UD, Pacific products, lots of low #ed stuff, old inserts & parallels including stuff of Lemieux, Gretzky, Sakic, Roy, Yzerman, Brodeur, etc.  Take a look and send me a trade.  Happy 4th!!!

(02-15-2023, 05:22 PM)christophercox20 Wrote: Ready to trade if anyone wants to send offers.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can vouch for this fella, he supplied me with 99 percent of my best Golden Knights cards!

Just added some really nice cards from The Cup, UD Premier, Trilogy, Ultimate Collection, and some others and recently added some more 23-24 UD inserts.  In addition to my want list, I am always looking for anything Mario Lemieux I don't have and will always look at trade lists for other things I can use.  Please feel free to shoot me a trade or message.
Thank you, Larry