`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's in my PC thread as well, but felt THIS COMPLETED RAINBOW deserves it's own post

RE: It's in my PC thread as well, but felt THIS COMPLETED RAINBOW deserves it's own post
(07-14-2023, 06:59 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Now that you have accomplished this feat I would assume you won't be satisfied sitting back. What's your next challenge?
He's gonna Supercollect another lefty..... TUA!

RE: It's in my PC thread as well, but felt THIS COMPLETED RAINBOW deserves it's own post
(07-14-2023, 07:10 PM)jplarson Wrote: He's gonna Supercollect another lefty.....  TUA!
WTH? Hell no!  Tongue
--
Kerry - now back to pursuing the usually suspects - needs, #1/1s, #1, Last #, jersey #, most things under #/25, etc. Just thought it was a nice feat to accomplish.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

This rainbow is unbelievably hard to put together. and you did it so fast. I'm just starting to see some discos and sparkles show up a bit more for my Cris Carter one now. How do you track these down? Any special platforms or just the basics like IG FB Mercari COMC? Appreciate any tips that can help!
This is just mind bogglingly impressive!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

(07-27-2023, 08:27 PM)footbal Wrote: This rainbow is unbelievably hard to put together. and you did it so fast. I'm just starting to see some discos and sparkles show up a bit more for my Cris Carter one now. How do you track these down? Any special platforms or just the basics like IG FB Mercari COMC? Appreciate any tips that can help!
This is just mind bogglingly impressive!
All from eBay except 2 or 3 from COMC. I'm not active on social medias or any other sportcard forum. Regarding findind specific parallels, it's just the grind but eventually each and every one pops up. On my final Blue Prizm - this was the only one to every surface whereas other players (popular QBs) may have a dozen listed in that time.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(07-31-2023, 11:40 AM)jaderock Wrote: All from eBay except 2 or 3 from COMC. I'm not active on social medias or any other sportcard forum. Regarding findind specific parallels, it's just the grind but eventually each and every one pops up. On my final Blue Prizm - this was the only one to every surface whereas other players (popular QBs) may have a dozen listed in that time.
Honestly that just makes it all the more impressive!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!