`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's in my PC thread as well, but felt THIS COMPLETED RAINBOW deserves it's own post

It's in my PC thread as well, but felt THIS COMPLETED RAINBOW deserves it's own post
Completed my 1st Prizm rainbow set...all 45 cards! 

2001 Panini Prizm Complete 45 Card Rainbow Mark Brunell. It took a little over 1 year to complete with the last card being (Dark) Blue Prizm, a Retail exclusive.

Thanks for dropping by and checking out my decade+ old thread - now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!

[Image: 3m1xusfo.jpeg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: It's in my PC thread as well, but felt THIS COMPLETED RAINBOW deserves it's own post
Impressive although the group photo doesn't give some of the cards (e.g. the Gold Vinyl) their due

RE: It's in my PC thread as well, but felt THIS COMPLETED RAINBOW deserves it's own post
Congratulations!
These new rainbows are getting a little ridiculous with all the variations. I'm glad you finished one, and it looks great together!
I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills,  NBA: Jerry West, Jevon Carter, Miles McBride, MLB: Jedd Gyorko, etc.

Awesome and well done dude! 45 cards fits nicely into five 9-card sheets. I'm sure that's what Panini was going for Wink

Nice Rainbow Banger!

Gem Fire

Let's Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wow! Amazing work. Congrats on the monstrous rainbow.

(07-13-2023, 08:46 AM)jplarson Wrote: Awesome and well done dude!  45 cards fits nicely into five 9-card sheets.  I'm sure that's what Panini was going for Wink
Because attention to detail is their strong suit

- "Darnell Money"

Very nice. I am happy just being able to get the cards numbered 25 and up and aren't ssp (like white sparkle). And that would probably still be about 30. I am only close to some prizm rainbows on some of the 2013-17 players I collect when there were probably only about 15 at the most. None of this damn No Huddle, H-2, etc.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

ZSDOne - I know =( ... just didn't want to have too many photos.
--
rj and jp - it's attention to $$$ that Panini is excell at.
--
akaus and dmc - thanks
--
dogger - I hear you on the rediculous amount of exclusives - FOTL, No Huddle, H2, TMall, Fanatics, Target, Walmart, Gravity Feeder, etc
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Now that you have accomplished this feat I would assume you won't be satisfied sitting back. What's your next challenge?