`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Totally Biased, But Caleb Williams Should Stay at USC

RE: I'm Totally Biased, But Caleb Williams Should Stay at USC
(08-31-2023, 12:37 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I'm a fan of Wendy's in general, very old school and delicious burgers

That commercial would put it over the top.
I love it and yeah, I agree Wendy's has the best burgers of any national chain and that would be legend

Of course, Matt Barkley just got released by Buffalo and that's ultimately the reason why Williams would probably just go to Arizona - the NIL won't match number one pick money and while Barkley stayed around the NFL for a while and might not be done yet if Williams thinks he's going first overall the risk of losing out on millions of dollars is so much.

Of course, it's possible someone else emerges ad the top QB and that lowers the risk

(09-01-2023, 04:31 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I love it and yeah, I agree Wendy's has the best burgers of any national chain and that would be legend

Of course, Matt Barkley just got released by Buffalo and that's ultimately the reason why Williams would probably just go to Arizona - the NIL won't match number one pick money and while Barkley stayed around the NFL for a while and might not be done yet if Williams thinks he's going first overall the risk of losing out on millions of dollars is so much.

Of course, it's possible someone else emerges ad the top QB and that lowers the risk
I’m sort of hoping Drake Maye goes #1 to Arizona.

(09-03-2023, 01:57 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I’m sort of hoping Drake Maye goes #1 to Arizona.
If people keep comparing Maye to Joe Burrow, it might happen

(09-03-2023, 09:18 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: If people keep comparing Maye to Joe Burrow, it might happen
I was listening to the radio on the way in to work this morning and they said the Rams might tank for Caleb as well.

Though one darkhorse I'm actually rooting for - Atlanta.

I think Ridder will be OK and they'll probably run well enough with Bijan and Allgeier to not be in the Caleb sweepstakes, but if for some reason the wheels fall off - or Atlanta gets very aggressive and trades up - could you imagine him with Bijan, Pitts and London?

Potentially pretty explosive.

Basically, the morel of this story is ... anywhere but Arizona.

(09-05-2023, 10:57 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I was listening to the radio on the way in to work this morning and they said the Rams might tank for Caleb as well.

Though one darkhorse I'm actually rooting for - Atlanta.

I think Ridder will be OK and they'll probably run well enough with Bijan and Allgeier to not be in the Caleb sweepstakes, but if for some reason the wheels fall off - or Atlanta gets very aggressive and trades up - could you imagine him with Bijan, Pitts and London?

Potentially pretty explosive.

Basically, the morel of this story is ... anywhere but Arizona.
Atlanta should win enough in the NFC South - they might even be able to win the division

(09-05-2023, 02:49 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Atlanta should win enough in the NFC South - they might even be able to win the division
Yeah, I don't think they have a realistic shot unless Ridder really struggles (or gets injured) and they ride it out to tank for Caleb.

But the aforementioned weapons on offense should make any quarterback look at least average, so Ridder should be solid.

It tells me a lot about how the coaches feel about him that they didn't put many resources into upgrading the posotion in the offseason, so they must think they have something.