`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any word on 2024 Topps flagship?

RE: Any word on 2024 Topps flagship?
(01-10-2024, 03:17 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: I'll be shocked if it actually releases on the 14th. Can you imagine how many couples will breakup because the guy can't afford to take his GF/Wife out to dinner for Valentines because he dopped a grand on a case of Flagship that morning ?  LOL
hahahahahaha

(01-10-2024, 07:55 AM)FrankWilliams Wrote: I am confused.
About what, specifically?

I'm intrigued by the design and glad they did something completely different than last year. Wish they'd do another full bleed set instead of always having borders though.

https://www.topps.com/pages/2024-topps-s...-pre-order
Kepler

10's are gonna be really hard to come by with  the top half black for Base cards which nobody should be subbing anyhow. The Harper Indy Parralel looks sharp though and we'll see how the rest turn out being solid color parallels.

Overall I think the design is decent and Chrome should be really slick. Not sure how the design will transition over to something like Sapphire though.

Pass, the design is terrible and every card wil be chippy with the stupid black borders.

Don't like the strip club neon signs for team names, either.

Plus, I've been pulling Elly RCs out of 2022 Chronicles products "because they have the RC logo"

Factory defects (which are plenty the past few years) will now be even more noticeable.

I was hopeful when Fanatics took over that quality control might improve but that was a quickly realized fantasy.

Pre-order starts today...so I hear..not listed this AM on blowout though..

(01-16-2024, 06:43 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Pre-order starts today...so I hear..not listed this AM on blowout though..
i only saw pre-order from Topps direct after 12:00 pm. today.
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

(01-16-2024, 10:31 AM)corbin21 Wrote: i only saw pre-order from Topps direct after 12:00 pm. today.
 OH..I see..I do not preorder usually...think I will wait and see..

(01-15-2024, 09:44 PM)wnclark22@outlook.com Wrote: Factory defects (which are plenty the past few years) will now be even more noticeable.

I was hopeful when Fanatics took over that quality control might improve but that was a quickly realized fantasy.
This may be the worst design they've ever had.

Might be the first time I skip Toggs altogether ... can't stand the fake ([RCs*]) coming out a year and a half later, they look like crap, chipping aplenty ...

Do better, Topps.

Er, Fanatics.

Whatever they are now.