`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any word on 2024 Topps flagship?

Any word on 2024 Topps flagship?
If I remember correctly, we've usually seen a preview of the design by now.  In my looking around, all I can find are discussions about 2024 Topps but that's it.  I couldn't even find a release date for it and the first 2024 product release I see is Bowman in May.  

To be fair, I stopped looking after I saw that so maybe it's being released after May.

RE: Any word on 2024 Topps flagship?
Sunk in the harbor.

I went back and looked: 2023 released 2/15, 2022 on 2/16, and 2021 on 2/10.

I'd expect that same(ish) timeline of mid-February.
Kepler

(12-04-2023, 12:29 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I went back and looked: 2023 released 2/15, 2022 on 2/16, and 2021 on 2/10.

I'd expect that same(ish) timeline of mid-February.
Thanks Jared.....thought this was about right. I think with everything that is going on with Fanatics and their whole distribution chain reset...we will probably hear something end of this year/January.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Fanatics gona Fanatics

Seems to me that since Fanatics has taken over fully that the time between when the info about an upcoming product and when it releases has shrunk to 1 month or less. Look at how close they annoinced heritage High Numbered, Topps Update, and chrome Update to when they released.

(12-07-2023, 09:51 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Seems to me that since Fanatics has taken over fully that the time between when the info about an upcoming product and when it releases has shrunk to 1 month or less. Look at how close they annoinced heritage High Numbered, Topps Update, and chrome Update to when they released.
That is kinda their point though. Play off the hype and FOMO by giving people less time to nitpick the design and/or checklist.

Won't ever happen but I would prefer they combine Series 1 & 2 into one big set and release it in April or June. Move the complete set release date until after the season in Nov or Dec.

I am confused.

I have heard Feb 14th
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

I'll be shocked if it actually releases on the 14th. Can you imagine how many couples will breakup because the guy can't afford to take his GF/Wife out to dinner for Valentines because he dopped a grand on a case of Flagship that morning ? LOL