Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing updates?

RE: Pricing updates?
Pricing way off for 90's inserts too.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(02-06-2024, 12:49 PM)benner73 Wrote: Pricing way off for 90's inserts too.
They are way undervalued across the board!

Especially parallels like Press Proofs, and Refractors, that are only one per box from very large sets.
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

(02-06-2024, 01:53 PM)jack pfiester Wrote: They are way undervalued across the board!

Especially parallels like Press Proofs, and Refractors, that are only one per box from very large sets.
I've been buying alot of 90's inserts the last few years now that I have cash to spare and it's crazy how much over BV I've paid.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

What kind of 90's inserts are we talking about. And from who Topps, Fleer, Donruss Upper Deck.....
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

(02-06-2024, 04:11 PM)corbin21 Wrote: What kind of 90's inserts are we talking about. And from who Topps, Fleer, Donruss Upper Deck.....
90's refractors, artists proof, Ultra gold medallion, Donruss elite, and more.

I have been filling holes in 1990 - 2003 recently and have found some good deals on cards, especially the buy 5 get 1 free kind of deals on low priced cards, but I am starting 2003 - 2006 and seen prices increase.  Guess it is expected.

Of course, it would be nice that a company that is branded on PRICE GUIDE would actually price some cards.  My spreadsheet for most cards are old prices.

Does Management really care about this site? Its seems like nothing is being done. No one answers to your email. I sub to get the pricing of New Cards so they cant tell me that they behind since they said themselves that they have to price the Big Sets as a priority and Stadium Cards are on the top of the list. Soon Topps 2024 will be out and how long do we wait for those to be priced. This site is a big joke. Badly run.

Yes, it is really frustrating...sets sit unpriced or not listed at all in OPG.  Used to answer emails, but maybe there are too many..but I see no movement at all..again this week..nothing sitting on my desk..Finest Flashback, Topps Black and White, Archives team history /69 and of course Stadium Club (but just released).

In the meantime somebody took the time to lower prices on older items/players. My ORG value has dropped over $200 this week.

(02-08-2024, 03:21 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: In the meantime somebody took the time to lower prices on older items/players.  My ORG value has dropped over $200 this week.
I guess they needed to show that someone was doing some kind of work lmfao.