`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing updates?

RE: Pricing updates?
I have three cards, apparently updated yesterday, with up/down arrows and the previous price is the same price currently listed.

I remember that glitch from years ago. Hadnt seen it in awhile though and I also noticed it yesterday.

Cal Ripken and Juan Soto values just dropped...another $320 decrease in my ORG today.

Offseason down arrows crack me up ... I get if it's a Wander situation, but ... Cal Ripken?

Mount Rushmore of honorable ballplayers?

Retired players should almost never go down. Their stats and legacies are set.

We all have a glutton for punishment staying with Beckett.

It is like your Grandpa's old slippers or pipe that's hard to part with.

December was the last article of What's Hot, What's Not. How ironic that Beckett has no idea anymore. Maybe it's something like "McDonald's cashier" or "Beckett Customer Service" kind of choice.

Yeah man, where’s the hot list?

So, I emailed concerning unpriced items.
2023 Archives  '69 Topps Team History
2023 Finest Flashbacks
2023 Holiday Relics
2023 Topps Black and White

Expect crickets on this..but I keep trying..probably have me blocked by now

I dont really understand what is going on with this "product" anymore. On the one hand, I am trying to figure out how to get all my data off this collection system that i have spent 22 years paying into and working on...and it's work.
The second part is that I am trying to figure out where to put the collection as I like having a "tracker" of sorts. I have over 70K cards and it's just a lot to keep an eye on.

In regards to price updates, I highly doubt it is a manual process. I think they have an automated thing setup to update pricing. That's why you see some random pricing hitting on various players, it is triggered by some automated process.

I think the only thing Beckett is putting resources into at the moment is grading. Low overhead, big profit margin.
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

(02-14-2024, 02:12 PM)chester2002 Wrote: I dont really understand what is going on with this "product" anymore. On the one hand, I am trying to figure out how to get all my data off this collection system that i have spent 22 years paying into and working on...and it's work.
The second part is that I am trying to figure out where to put the collection as I like having a "tracker" of sorts. I have over 70K cards and it's just a lot to keep an eye on.

In regards to price updates, I highly doubt it is a manual process. I think they have an automated thing setup to update pricing. That's why you see some random pricing hitting on various players, it is triggered by some automated process.

I think the only thing Beckett is putting resources into at the moment is grading. Low overhead, big profit margin.
Going to send you a pm of how I'm tracking my collection now since I'm kinda in the same boat as you.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(02-10-2024, 10:49 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: We all have a glutton for punishment staying with Beckett.

It is like your Grandpa's old slippers or pipe that's hard to part with. 

December was the last article of What's Hot, What's Not.  How ironic that Beckett has no idea anymore.  Maybe it's something like "McDonald's cashier" or "Beckett Customer Service" kind of choice.
LOL