`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCANS! Best Walmart Pull Ever - PRIZM TIN BANGER!!!

RE: SCANS! Best Walmart Pull Ever - PRIZM TIN BANGER!!!
(02-19-2024, 02:12 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The Stroud is not for sale

Thanks!

RJ
Sell when it's still worth $1000 - the Black & White Checkerboard are NOT that hard to find this year. Sell high, buy low.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Nice pull - and yes, I've already seen two times where there was a ton of Prizm blasters on the shelves here - I let the DBN have it

(02-20-2024, 12:36 AM)jaderock Wrote: Sell when it's still worth $1000 - the Black & White Checkerboard are NOT that hard to find this year. Sell high, buy low.
I think I'm going to hang on to it - imagine if the young man reaches Mahomes or Brady levels.

Plus the sheer shock value of pulling it is a memory I will cherish.

Upon further research, the BW checkers come 3 per 24-pack retail box.

Still an insane pull from four random packs in a repacked tin.

In theory if all BW checkers were inserted equally across a 300 card set … which, let’s face it, we all know they’re not but we’ll pretend anyway … you would get this card in one every 100 retail boxes.

Then factor in all the DBN foot soldiers clearing them out the minute they’re placed on the shelf and/or the pack searchers pretending they can tell which packs are better (pro tip - they can’t, because they suck), it is a miracle this pack found its way to my tin.

Still buzzing a week later!

Pack searching products whose "hits" are parallels - the DBN isn't very bright