`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Can't Tell Me This is an Accident - CADE GREEN PRIZM!!!

You Can't Tell Me This is an Accident - CADE GREEN PRIZM!!!
Basketball Banger Bros,

So most of the time I like to joke around on this site, unless I'm reaming some DBN loser for being a Cheeto fingernailed basement dweller pack searching piece of crap.

But today - not so much. A little bit of a heavy heart.

My dad passed away yesterday in Michigan ... he had been on a steady decline for the past five years and had spent most of his time in the hospital the last few months.

I'm OK - we had a good relationship despite the fact that I have lived out here in California for the last 40+ years.

Anyway, so after dropping my daughter off at school this morning, I stopped by Walgreen's to pick up some more discounted packs.

Chose two more 2021-22 Panini Prizm jumbos for the low low price of $11.99 each.

Pulled this one in the first pack ...

[Image: Cade-Green.jpg]

Back when this product first came out I must have busted a hundred blasters of all different brands trying to pull any kind of jersey, auto or parallel of him for my Pistons PC.

That includes at least a dozen Prizm blasters at $35 apiece ... not one base or insert card whatsoever..

Then, today, I pull this.

I don't think it's an accident.

Let's Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

RE: You Can't Tell Me This is an Accident - CADE GREEN PRIZM!!!
RJ,
Sorry to hear about your dad. It's nice he is supporting your pack buying in Heaven. Congrats on the nice pull!

Thanks very much - it reminded me of the time I bought a 2011 Bowman Chrome blaster in November 2011 on my grandma's birthday (she had passed earlier that year) and pulled the auto refractor/500 of Bryce Harper.

I joined Beckett that day to show it off, LOL

It's weird how things like this work. I can't explain it, but I had my best game in high school basketball after my grandpa passed away. It's strange in a way, but it is awesome none the less.

It's the cosmos.

There is no other explanation for the Cade or the Harper.

Congrats on the pull!!

Thank you, I was stoked and it was bittersweet at the same time.

Beautiful card.

My condolences regarding your loss.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

Thanks my man.

There were actually like 5 of those packs left and I had this feeling that no matter which ones I picked, he was going to be in there.