`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
RECENT SLABS / PICKUPS - PART 1

RE: RECENT SLABS / PICKUPS - PART 1
Since I can't locate some slabs, I'll scan the ones I can locate and inventory girls gonna bounce around
Some 1998 / 1999 various slabs of various types / manufacturers. Love all the Pacific/ Leaf / Skybox from that period
The Show business slabs always been one of my favorites. Just got bsck the Silver UD3 Die Cut, had the bronze forever

[Image: full]

Some Yankees slabs that have come back in the last 6 months now scanned
Posada and Matsui from a Silver Predictor set I bought years ago for the Clemens
The Mantle's a card from a box break 3 years ago of 2006 Finest baseball from my storage
Already showed off the X-fractor pulled and slabbed a few weeks ago

Using my phone to post hope this works right

Bunch more scans done of stuff I've let sit forever that needs to find a new home
Some Barry low pops, Heltons from the PC, Ripken Green Linen and a few knick knacks
After the last two Mint 9 I finally nailed a PSA 10 on the Piazza
The Helton Full Count- first 9 cards or so of that Full Count series are the Blue #/100 versions

Freddy's been sitting forever in my dust covered " to be graded" box =  time to bring him out of the cold

Gonna take a break from my scanning and feebay listings to show two more of my C.C. now slabbed
Think I showed them raw in the 2000's insert post- now they are protected

Had to fill out an 80's sub on one of the PSA specials, so I took some opened boxes that have been lying around gathering dust and subbed some 80's cards
A few head scratchers otherwise the sub was accurately graded
I had taken the Clemens out of the sets years ago and graded them and the rest have been lying around forever

Hopefully BGS pops my subs soon so I can add another whole bunch of base Clemens to my registry

Back to cards after a month away and catching up scans again
Some PSA returns, mostly all 2007 Playoff NFL Playoffs Metalized foil cards as I teach myself what PSA looks for on them
Getting better but still not where I wanna be. Then again I use my eyes old school
These will be most the Black Metalized # /49 versions before I dive into lower numbers

Will come back to my BGS Clemens in a bit. I need to visit my storage soon for a sale I made also so maybe will find the missing slabs I need
Sorry for big pics= foil cards confuse my scanner = so camera pics had to be used on front
Working to rid myself of the mirror effects

More of the 2007 NFL Playoffs cards scanned
Wish BGS would come out with a display stand for their stuff ( queue the hint section)
Eli now joins his brother Peyton ( slabbed him a year earlier)

Also got back two Orange Disco Prizm cards from the 4 boxes of 2021 Prizm football Fanatics Blasters I broke a few months back
Out of 40 or so packs just two cards had good centering and were worthy of being subbed
These Orange Disco Prizm were Fanatics exclusives

More from the Red Sox PC I used to concentrate on now slabbed
Nowadays I take out a few boxes from storage to fill out slab submissions for various specials
All from box / set breaks over the years

Additonal backlogs of Red Sox Pedro Martinez and Fred Lynn now caught up
Proving to me at last pack fresh never means pack perfect as most were fresh box breaks over the years
The Lynn Reserve is off L-R just not as much as it appears pic wise

Sent in some vintage to round out a PSA bulk sub a long while back. All 3 came back 1 grade higher than expected
Teaching myself PSA's new variables so I know what to look for on my vintage subbed stuff
Since I eyeball old school - gotta sacrifice some lambs to get the rewards later on

This sub took forever due to unplanned issues with subbers not paying- popped months later than I expected
Almost caught up on these PSA slabs - got about 30 more left to scan and can switch to my BGS stuff again