`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Would You Go to this Conference?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
25.00%
2 25.00%
Not even to laugh at the losers who would
75.00%
6 75.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DBN Annual Confederal

RE: DBN Annual Confederal
This is simply phenomenal. Would love to see what are in the attendee gift bags.

(04-11-2022, 08:53 PM)jplarson Wrote: This is simply phenomenal.  Would love to see what are in the attendee gift bags.
Pack searched packs of Topps Fire baseball

(04-12-2022, 11:55 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Pack searched packs of Topps Fire baseball
Resealed Sage Hit retail packs

(04-11-2022, 08:53 PM)jplarson Wrote: This is simply phenomenal.  Would love to see what are in the attendee gift bags.
The schedule of the local person who stocks the card shelves in their geographic area

A list of attorneys who specialize in fraud and theft cases

An Exclusive DBN t-shirt (Size XXXL)

A box of Sage Hit Retail cards with the autograph pack removed

I can definitely see this as a razzed card they'd offer.  Note, Fields' jersey number is #1.

This is truly a classic thread, one of the all-time greats.

Panini disclaimer on the back of the Fields patch ...

"This material is not in any way, shape or form guaranteed by Panini. Not only is it not from any specific event or game nor ever worn by Justin Fields, we're not even positive it's an NFL jersey. Could be minor league baseball for all we know - or care"

There was another one of the cards from that set had something really really off - indeed, the Gainwell also features a rounded number section which doesn't seem to match anything on an Eagles jersey given that his number is 14

https://assets.paniniamerica.net/catalog...0ld8a6.jpg

I mean, nobody expects these to actually be game used, but this definitely doesn't come from the number 14 and doesn't seem to appear to come from the name.

I wonder if they gave them 00 jerseys to wear?

Also for an update for the DBN Annual Conference, the "SEALED BOXES ARE ALWAYS GOING TO INCREASE IN VALUE" people got to be panicking - Panini's new terms and conditions makes clear that if you enter in an expired redemption you get nothing. That has to be terrible news for the people holding 2020 sealed boxes given that Burrow is a redemption in many 2020 products (and worse, the cards are live so if they hold too long they lose out on a LIVE autograph).

If they weren't part of the DBN I'd feel sorry for them

(07-05-2022, 03:38 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: There was another one of the cards from that set had something really really off - indeed, the Gainwell also features a rounded number section which doesn't seem to match anything on an Eagles jersey given that his number is 14

https://assets.paniniamerica.net/catalog...0ld8a6.jpg

I mean, nobody expects these to actually be game used, but this definitely doesn't come from the number 14 and doesn't seem to appear to come from the name.

I wonder if they gave them 00 jerseys to wear?

Also for an update for the DBN Annual Conference, the "SEALED BOXES ARE ALWAYS GOING TO INCREASE IN VALUE" people got to be panicking - Panini's new terms and conditions makes clear that if you enter in an expired redemption you get nothing.  That has to be terrible news for the people holding 2020 sealed boxes given that Burrow is a redemption in many 2020 products (and worse, the cards are live so if they hold too long they lose out on a LIVE autograph). 

If they weren't part of the DBN I'd feel sorry for them
I bet you're right about the double aughts on the jerseys ... more swatches/patches that way?

And no, I don't feel sorry about anything remotely related to the DBN.

They basically ruined this hobby for the better part of two years - and the aftershocks are still being felt ... $24.99 for flagship Topps baseball blasters?

Give me a break.

I'm especially looking forward to the "THIS IS NOT A NEW JUNK WAX ERA" - I'm sure they are going to find it extremely easy to defend 2022 Chronicles Draft Picks (STILL NO CHECKLIST) having FOTL boxes with /11, /6, and /1 with a set that might well be huge but who really knows given that it still does not have a checklist.

(07-05-2022, 03:44 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I bet you're right about the double aughts on the jerseys ... more swatches/patches that way?

And no, I don't feel sorry about anything remotely related to the DBN.

They basically ruined this hobby for the better part of two years - and the aftershocks are still being felt ... $24.99 for flagship Topps baseball blasters?

Give me a break.
It also could be a return of the old RPS "Everyone wears 88" jerseys they used to use (in fact, the infamous Mark Ingraham photo where he is wearing about 10 jerseys at once I am pretty sure was an 88) - that gets the maximum number of curves.

It's the only possible explanation that makes sense - they probably aren't even bothering to create individual jerseys for hte players to wear 20 of a time at.

I actually wonder what the DBN conference meeting on the NIL will be - I'm guessing something like "Pop Warner Autographs - Get the Future Stars when they are Really Young"