`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Would You Go to this Conference?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
25.00%
2 25.00%
Not even to laugh at the losers who would
75.00%
6 75.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DBN Annual Confederal

RE: DBN Annual Confederal
(07-05-2022, 03:51 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: It also could be a return of the old RPS "Everyone wears 88" jerseys they used to use (in fact, the infamous Mark Ingraham photo where he is wearing about 10 jerseys at once I am pretty sure was an 88) - that gets the maximum number of curves.

It's the only possible explanation that makes sense - they probably aren't even bothering to create individual jerseys for hte players to wear 20 of a time at.

I actually wonder what the DBN conference meeting on the NIL will be - I'm guessing something like "Pop Warner Autographs - Get the Future Stars when they are Really Young"
Latest NIL session ...

How To Go Dumpster Diving For Pro Athletes' Newborns' ID Bracelets After They Are Discharged From the Hospital, and Which Grading Companies Will Slab Them and Guarantee You 'Gem Fire Mint 10' For An Under the Table Fee

(07-05-2022, 04:15 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Latest NIL session ...

How To Go Dumpster Diving For Pro Athletes' Newborns' ID Bracelets After They Are Discharged From the Hospital, and Which Grading Companies Will Slab Them and Guarantee You 'Gem Fire Mint 10' For An Under the Table Fee
Graded Elementary School Report Cards - Better than Prizm!

(07-05-2022, 03:38 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I wonder if they gave them 00 jerseys to wear?
Perhaps it was jerseys with the name "ROOKIE" on the back.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(07-05-2022, 05:11 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Perhaps it was jerseys with the name "ROOKIE" on the back.
Rookie and OO.

They can use the same jersey for years!

Some New Seminars for Next Year's DBN Conference

Don't Worry, the 2022 Football Draft Class is Fine - $1200 Prizm boxes are still reasonable!

Selling a Product without a Checklist - 2022 Chronicles Draft Picks

Sign Your Own Autograph Cards and Save!

How to Avoid Being Convicted of Forgery after you Sign Your Own Autograph Cards

Does "Reprint" Absolve You of Legal Liability?

Relax, the Football Card Market is Just Undergoing a Minor Correction by Herbert Hoover

Tickets to the DBN Conference can be picked up at the Panini Customer Service kiosk. No staff will be there and the kiosk is actually an actively overflowing port-a-john.

(07-08-2022, 10:44 AM)jplarson Wrote: Tickets to the DBN Conference can be picked up at the Panini Customer Service kiosk.  No staff will be there and the kiosk is actually an actively overflowing port-a-john.
They are $24.95 plus $15.75 shipping and handling and a $129.95 convenience fee

While we joked about the DBN Annual Conference, Panini had to go do this

https://www.paniniamerica.net/blockchain...FT%20PARTY

And this!

https://www.paniniamerica.net/2022-super...icket.html

$68,000 (Cheap!)

I obviously underestimated the price of the DBN Annual Conference considerably

(07-19-2022, 08:57 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: While we joked about the DBN Annual Conference, Panini had to go do this

https://www.paniniamerica.net/blockchain...FT%20PARTY

And this!

https://www.paniniamerica.net/2022-super...icket.html

$68,000 (Cheap!)

I obviously underestimated the price of the DBN Annual Conference considerably
Man, think how many marked up blasters of Topps Fire you'd have to sell on eBay just to afford one ticket!

(07-19-2022, 10:57 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Man, think how many marked up blasters of Topps Fire you'd have to sell on eBay just to afford one ticket!
There might not be enough Topps Fire blasters in the world to be able to afford that!

I'm assuming it will be mainly Box Break Bros R Us with a few collector Whales and some dealers/distributors - all of whom have allotments to get boxes at wholesale prices and aren't paying retail

And seriously, I can't imagine a more awful terrible party to be at than that