`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Would You Go to this Conference?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
25.00%
2 25.00%
Not even to laugh at the losers who would
75.00%
6 75.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DBN Annual Confederal

DBN Annual Confederal
A confidential source, provided me a schedule for the DBN Annual Conference

9:00 a.m.: Retail Sharks R Us: "New Things to Flip Now that Wal-Mart Raised the Price of Football and Basketball Cards"

10:00 a.m.: Fake Cards R Us: "2017 Base Prizm Rookies: An Exciting Opportunity to Con Unsuspecting Collectors who Just Want a Base Mahomes"

11:00 a.m.: Fake Slabs R Us: "Copying an Existing Grader or Creating Your Own Fake Grading Company: What Are You More Likely to Get Away With"

Noon: Lunch - Menu: Hot Pockets, Cheetos, Mountain Dew

1:00 p.m.: Keynote Address from Panini: "Retail Jumbo Boxes that Do Not Contain Hits or The Guaranteed Hit is a $2 RPS Junk Memorabilia Card or 150 Panini Points: A Perfect Way to Separate Rubes from their Money"

2:00 p.m.: Flippers R Us: "Running a Successful Pyramid Scheme"

3:00 p.m.: Fake Patches R Us: "Replacing an one color game used swatch with a logo taken from a Jersey purchased at Wal-Mart"

4:00 p.m.: Football Cards Never Ever Lose Their Value R Us: "This is Not a New Junk Wax Era"

5:00 p.m.: Group Raids to Closest Targets and Wal-Marts to purchase every "collectable" there

RE: DBN Annual Confederal
And a Late Addition over Lunchtime:

Sealed Wax R Us: "Having Your Cake and Eating it Too: Fraudulently Resealing an Open Box"

I just spit out some coffee reading this itinerary....good stuff!!!!
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(04-11-2022, 09:09 AM)Speak917 Wrote: I just spit out some coffee reading this itinerary....good stuff!!!!

And Speaking of Retail Sharks R Us and the DBN:

What a Bargain!

https://www.paniniamerica.net/2021-panin...aster.html

(if the link goes dead before you get there, they were charging $45 for Mosaic blasters - and they are sold out)

I feel called out by the lunch options. That's the one thing the DBN does right!!

That group raid at the end seems like a fitting, poetic end to a day of learning all about scamming. The questions remains, who's being scammed?
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(04-11-2022, 09:21 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: I feel called out by the lunch options. That's the one thing the DBN does right!!

That group raid at the end seems like a fitting, poetic end to a day of learning all about scamming. The questions remains, who's being scammed?
Maybe you can convince them to serve frozen pizzas, Doritos, and Pepsi instead.

Anyone who pays $50-60 (not even Retail Sharks R Us prices) for a Mega Box that doesn't even have a guaranteed hit?

(04-11-2022, 09:26 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Maybe you can convince them to serve frozen pizzas, Doritos, and Pepsi instead.

Anyone who pays $50-60 (not even Retail Sharks R Us prices) for a Mega Box that doesn't even have a guaranteed hit?
This is an improvement.

Now, now, now... give it two months, those megas will go up to $90.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(04-11-2022, 09:37 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: This is an improvement.

Now, now, now... give it two months, those megas will go up to $90.
"Sealed Wax is an Investment that Cannot Fail (Never Mind the 1990s)" was at last year's conference

"Noon: Lunch - Menu: Hot Pockets, Cheetos, Mountain Dew" ...

And How to Never Get Any Of It Out of Your Fingernails Or Off Your Shirt Before Pack Searching Topps Fire For 2 1/2 Hours

LOL

(04-11-2022, 01:06 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: "Noon: Lunch - Menu: Hot Pockets, Cheetos, Mountain Dew" ...

And How to Never Get Any Of It Out of Your Fingernails Or Off Your Shirt Before Pack Searching Topps Fire For 2 1/2 Hours

LOL
Okay, now THAT'S where me and the sharks differ  Big Grin
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers