`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you on the "hunt" for?

RE: What are you on the "hunt" for?
(10-17-2022, 09:22 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Scan or it didn't happen.
Just waiting for it to arrive in the mail Wink  

I did pickup a couple of 2022 Elements Burrow patches for less than $20 both are #/ 50 and 47, but they aren't the metal ones.

I'll post pics in the "Maildays" thread once I get them.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Congratulations on the Lawrence - although it seems that Lawrence is likely to be cooling off.

Burrow should be cooling off some but last year his cards were so hot that even cooling probably makes them too expensive.

(10-17-2022, 09:32 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Congratulations on the Lawrence - although it seems that Lawrence is likely to be cooling off.

Burrow should be cooling off some but last year his cards were so hot that even cooling probably makes them too expensive.
Yeah I noticed, which is why I pulled the trigger.  I got the T-Law for $245, which was well under what I was "willing" to pay and the two Burrows for $10/ea was a no brainer for me, especially being #/d to 50 & 47.  

Now its just waiting to get them in my hands.

Burrow contenders auto is my next goal - yes it will be expensive, but maybe I could lessen the cost with some trades at a card show.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(10-17-2022, 09:25 AM)Speak917 Wrote: Just waiting for it to arrive in the mail Wink 
I was working on a trade with someone (I think it was RJ) a while back and mentioned the card I was going to trade needed to arrive in the mail (it was part of a lot).

It wasn't till about a month later I got it.

The moral of the story: don't jinx it.

Congrats on a T-Law auto, a signature of any pro football #1 pick is awesome.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

These are the top 8 cards I'm looking for.  The Romanowski is also a Gold Refractor but I never found a reference image.

The Barry Sanders cards routinely go for $500+ so highly unlike I ever get those.  I'm hoping I can snag at least 4 more and feel pretty good with where I'm at.

[Image: wants.jpg]

JP = Also looking for 2022 Score Bears team set

(Too soon?)

(10-17-2022, 02:33 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: JP = Also looking for 2022 Score Bears team set

(Too soon?)
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(10-17-2022, 02:43 PM)jplarson Wrote: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry man, I had to ... it's too absurd not to be funny.

I WAS down to one, but officially I'm hunting for two remaining 2021 Prizm card to finish my complete rainbow. One was lost in the mail previously.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(10-17-2022, 03:52 PM)jaderock Wrote: I WAS down to one, but officially I'm hunting for two remaining 2021 Prizm card to finish my complete rainbow. One was lost in the mail previously.
Nooooooo!

That's always a buzz kill ... I am amazed that with how many billions of packages and letters they deal with that the success rate is what it is, however.

I have a small PC of wrestling cards of guys I used to watch as a kid, and I currently have a very nice silver prizm of Bret "The Hitman" Hart that I won for cheap on DBay floating out in the stratosphere somewhere.

Hopefully it shows up, as well as your Brunell.

Take care!

Randy