`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you on the "hunt" for?

RE: What are you on the "hunt" for?
(10-17-2022, 03:52 PM)jaderock Wrote: I WAS down to one, but officially I'm hunting for two remaining 2021 Prizm card to finish my complete rainbow. One was lost in the mail previously.
Which two Brunells are you looking for in Prizm?
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(10-17-2022, 04:07 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nooooooo!

That's always a buzz kill ... I am amazed that with how many billions of packages and letters they deal with that the success rate is what it is, however.

I have a small PC of wrestling cards of guys I used to watch as a kid, and I currently have a very nice silver prizm of Bret "The Hitman" Hart that I won for cheap on DBay floating out in the stratosphere somewhere.

Hopefully it shows up, as well as your Brunell.

Take care!

Randy
rj - perhaps your are my lucky charm...it finally arrived today unharmed! Three months late, but believe it or not, I never gave up hope. Repaid seller. So now my Prizm rainbow is only ONE card away from completion. Hope your Hart card arrives at some point as well!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(10-22-2022, 06:54 PM)jaderock Wrote: rj - perhaps your are my lucky charm...it finally arrived today unharmed! Three months late, but believe it or not, I never gave up hope. Repaid seller. So now my Prizm rainbow is only ONE card away from completion. Hope your Hart card arrives at some point as well!
Glad I could help, LOL!

Cannot find the maildays thread, so adding my mega day here.....I finally received a 2020 Elements Gold Burrow auto.  Is it perfect? No. It was well below what I was willing to pay for an on-card auto and allows me to breathe a sigh of relief now that I am in possession of undoubtedly my favorite QB auto rookie.

Nice Burrow banger!!!

Nice card. Congrats on the nice addition.

That's a really nice card!

That's a really nice add Speak! I like it Smile

Thanks guys. This was a checkbox I was really looking forward to checking. Still want a contenders helmet variation, but Elements is my favorite looking product Panini makes currently.

(07-10-2023, 08:15 PM)Speak917 Wrote: Thanks guys.  This was a checkbox I was really looking forward to checking.  Still want a contenders helmet variation, but Elements is my favorite looking product Panini makes currently.
Agreed on Elements, very nice cards.