`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Durant - First Ballot HoF?

RE: Kevin Durant - First Ballot HoF?
sending an inquiry for one of those LBJ autos!

(12-31-2022, 08:29 PM)ARod711 Wrote: sending an inquiry for one of those LBJ autos!
Ha, you’ll have to fight akaus for them.

I’m pretty sure the only thing I would trade either one for is a 2009 Bowman Chrome Mike Trout auto or a 2011 Topps Finest Mike Trout auto.

Maybe someday Durant, Kyrie, Simmons, Harden and Embiid will figure out how to play in one game at the same time, LOL

I long for the days of one-team players.

Now James Harden is going around saying "I'm not the crazy one"

LOL

(02-14-2023, 12:36 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Now James Harden is going around saying "I'm not the crazy one"

LOL

He also hired a full time agent for the first time since 2017. ...right before becoming a free agent. The Nets thing was never going to work. *sigh*

...and did you see Kyrie and Luka last night at the end of the Mavs game? Only a matter of time before that thing blows up.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(02-14-2023, 06:16 PM)hempick Wrote: He also hired a full time agent for the first time since 2017.  ...right before becoming a free agent.  The Nets thing was never going to work.  *sigh*

...and did you see Kyrie and Luka last night at the end of the Mavs game?  Only a matter of time before that thing blows up.
Agreed. What bums me out is I'm a huge Luka fan ... this will definitely set his championship timeline back for however long Kyrie is there ... hopefully not very long.

You'll probably get your wish. Kyrie has said he doesn't want to talk about an extension right now, so that tells me he doesn't want to be there long term. My guess is he'll be gone in the offseason.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(02-15-2023, 02:00 PM)hempick Wrote: You'll probably get your wish.  Kyrie has said he doesn't want to talk about an extension right now, so that tells me he doesn't want to be there long term.  My guess is he'll be gone in the offseason.
We can only hope.