IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you on the "hunt" for?

RE: What are you on the "hunt" for?
Amos Zereoue 1999 Collector's Edge Fury HoloGold #200 #/10
and all his 1/1s

and Steve Slaton and Pat White cards I need (among other WVU alumni)
I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills,  NBA: Jerry West, Jevon Carter, Miles McBride, MLB: Jedd Gyorko, etc.

(07-11-2023, 09:41 AM)dmc913 Wrote: Amos Zereoue 1999 Collector's Edge Fury HoloGold #200 #/10
and all his 1/1s

I absolutely want this for you! I have very fond memories of collecting 1999 football products.

On a side note, are you the Zereoue Super Collector over on SCF or do you have insane competition?!

(07-11-2023, 07:28 PM)jplarson Wrote: I absolutely want this for you!  I have very fond memories of collecting 1999 football products.
Thanks Smile
If I get that HoloGold; that will get me to 100% of all of his non-1/1 cards. I actually do have a copy of it, but it's the bankruptcy back-door non-numbered version.
I love the late 90s - early 2000s cards.

(07-11-2023, 07:28 PM)jplarson Wrote: On a side note, are you the Zereoue Super Collector over on SCF or do you have insane competition?!
That's me!
I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills,  NBA: Jerry West, Jevon Carter, Miles McBride, MLB: Jedd Gyorko, etc.

(07-12-2023, 08:25 AM)dmc913 Wrote: Thanks Smile
If I get that HoloGold; that will get me to 100% of all of his non-1/1 cards. I actually do have a copy of it, but it's the bankruptcy back-door non-numbered version.
I love the late 90s - early 2000s cards.

That's me!
You have quite the impressive collection!

(07-12-2023, 11:17 AM)jplarson Wrote: You have quite the impressive collection!
Thank you!  Cool

(07-11-2023, 09:41 AM)dmc913 Wrote: Amos Zereoue 1999 Collector's Edge Fury HoloGold #200 #/10
and all his 1/1s

I'm glad you are still at it with your AZ collection! Awesome stuff!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(07-13-2023, 09:57 AM)jaderock Wrote: I'm glad you are still at it with your AZ collection! Awesome stuff!
Thanks.
I always like coming on here and seeing your Brunell updates.
Amazing stuff as always!